Maintenance of the wind generator
Regular inspection and maintenance
1) Check for strange noises or vibrations during normal operation. If detected, stop the wind generator and repair.
2) Check if the angle of the blades changes when the wind speed changes.
3) Check the output voltage in the three-phase network of the wind generator. Does everything work correctly? Is power produced commensurate?
Maintenance during operation up to 1000 hours
1) Check all fasteners for loose, if necessary tighten again. Especially check the foundation bolts, the connecting flange, the fastening of the blades and all other places of fastening.
2) Check all welding elements on the parts. Are there any cracks or defects?
3) Check the hand brake. Are the cables taut? If there is any malfunction, remove them.
4) Check the generator output circuit.
A. Check the connection of the three-phase generator output to the electrical blocks. Is it dense.
B. Check the condition of the electrical contacts.
C. Check for excessive friction in the conductive bearing of the generator.
D. Check that all 3 phases at the generator output are voltage balanced.
4) Lubrication of key parts.
A. Open the cover on the cowl fairing and lubricate everything under it.
B. Open the nose cone and lubricate the bearings.
Service after 3000 hours of operation
1) Repeat maintenance as in the previous paragraph.
2) Check the technical condition of the rotor.
A. Check the position of the blades. Are there any cracks or defects on the surface.
B. Check the blades for rotation, if this does not lead to an imbalance of the rotor.
C. Clean the bearings. If defects are found in the parts connected to the bearings, they must be replaced.
Service for the entire period of operation
Please service the wind generator for the entire period of operation.
1) Lubricate bearings every year.
2) Check the rotary elements constantly; if defective, replace them.
3) Check fasteners regularly. Does he retain his integrity.
4) Regularly check the steel cable for abrasion. Replace if necessary.